Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
April 2019 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Tag Archives: saints
It has been some time since I have been blogging here. I now have something to say… The Saints have been struggling, as expected this year. Here is my assessment of the players and some thoughts around how we can … Continue reading
Watching a bit of Roos vs Cats tonight. Again, at half time, there was an extended discussion around video umpiring shenanigans. For about the thousandth time, I heard a commentator say “what if they got a big call wrong?”. And … Continue reading
Well, the Saints burned out in the second game of the NAB Cup – to be expected in 38 degrees playing a fully fresh team. What did I like? I find that initial impressions of a player, more often than … Continue reading
With the season pretty much all over, it is time to reflect on how the Saints fared… Good Stuff Continuing development of Jack Steven – a real ball magnet. Once he learns how to kick more accurately, he will be … Continue reading
Being husband of the year again for the 9th year running, I took my lovely wife Sonia to the Bendigo sheep and wool show again this year. We headed out Thursday morning and arrived at Bishopscourt B&B. Whilst I have … Continue reading