Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
January 2019 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Tag Archives: ricoh GR
Momentary Collective is over for another year. Two weeks at Hogan Gallery in Collingwood is usually enough to satiate my artistic appetite each year! So Damo, I am thinking about running my own exhibition – any tips? Sure! Don’t make … Continue reading
Where would I be without Urbandictionary.com? 1. chimping What one does after taking a picture with a digital camera and looking at the result. Derived from the words they speak when chimping: “Ooo-oo-oo!” Chimping is a relatively recent phenomenon – … Continue reading
135mm gets you nice a close without getting people’s faces. Wide angle photography offers no such buffer zone. The Ricoh GR has a 28mm F2.8 lens. I felt like chucking the camera straight onto Ebay when I downloaded my first … Continue reading
Mid to long focal lengths have been my preferred lenses to reach for when heading out to see what is out there to photograph. My absolute favourite (which will probably change next week – like my fave camera of the … Continue reading
130901 NYC Ricoh GR Set, a set on Flickr. More Ricoh GR shots – this time from New York.
130811 Ricoh GR Test Shots, a set on Flickr. Still working out how to use the Ricoh GR.