- @ralftheroof are you open or closed today? I am prepping for the saints v north game... 9 months ago
- @FOXTEL_Help do I need a new account? 2 years ago
- @FOXTEL_Help thanks - I am having problems setting up Foxtel play 2 years ago
- @FOXTEL_Help hello 2 years ago
- @FOXTEL_Help seriously - if I don't hear from you guys shortly I will have to consider cancelling my account - I only get it for fox footy 2 years ago
May 2019 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Tag Archives: nikon
Had a beer at opening night for the exhibition I am participating in (“Momentary Collective”) with Simon – the person who put me onto the Ricoh GR1V. You can see his wonderful images here. He asked me how the wide angle … Continue reading
131005 City walk digital extravaganza, a set on Flickr.
The paradox of choice. The more options you have for a particular decision, the harder the choice becomes. From Wikipedia :”When people are faced with having to choose one option out of many desirable choices, they will begin to consider … Continue reading
The first few rolls came back from Bond Colour this week from my New York trip. As soon as I started scanning, I realised I wasn’t quite sure which shots were from which camera – the Ricoh GR1V or the … Continue reading
Hmmm, it would seem I am a regular breaker of one of the ten commandments handed down to Moses on Mt Sinai. “Thou Shalt Not Covet” It is tough when friends come along to a photography function with shiny new … Continue reading
So, you just purchased a shiny new DSLR, despite my advice that you probably really wanted a high end point and shoot compact camera… It came with a couple of lenses in the box, didn’t it? They look pretty awesome. … Continue reading