- @FOXTEL_Help do I need a new account? 1 year ago
- @FOXTEL_Help thanks - I am having problems setting up Foxtel play 1 year ago
- @FOXTEL_Help hello 1 year ago
- @FOXTEL_Help seriously - if I don't hear from you guys shortly I will have to consider cancelling my account - I only get it for fox footy 1 year ago
- @FOXTEL_Help hello? 1 year ago
June 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Tag Archives: kodak
Here is the result of my first crack at self developing. Using rodinal and stand developing. The hardest part is loading reels in the change bag – I thought it would be the mad professor chemistry that would do me … Continue reading
Had some time to kill at the QANTAS Club Lounge recently, thanks to a 5 hour delay in taking off for Los Angeles. As luck would have it, I had the Ricoh GR1V in my bag to help pass the … Continue reading
130125 Straya Day MSM meet, a set on Flickr. Got together with the Melbourne Silver Mine peeps on Australia Day at the Abbotsford Convent for some fun!
As most of you know, I love shooting film still. Just like a hipster DJ who insists on vinyl, I love the analogue vibe of film. Digital is always my “go to” for a tough job, like photographing kids or … Continue reading
130106 flickrmeet swan hotel, a set on Flickr. Post XMas, got nothing to do, catch up with some photography buddies… A great way to spend NYD at The Swan Hotel.