- Working on something very exciting at work today. Watch this space. Great work katedoods… instagram.com/p/BLFoqDjAHGx/ 6 months ago
- Specky practice at the #mcg - lyn_radford should audition for the chicks version of #therecruit… instagram.com/p/BK4f27PBodb/ 6 months ago
- Working at the #mcg !!! @ Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) instagram.com/p/BK4WCRshHmr/ 6 months ago
- Even @richmondknitter got some face painting action today! #kingofthekids @ Meadowbank instagram.com/p/BKxEVVPAuUT/ 7 months ago
- The remains... lunch at #timhowan with @richmondknitter @ Tim Ho Wan Melbourne instagram.com/p/BKuI3gUAZW4/ 7 months ago
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Tag Archives: japan
Daiso is the Reject Shop of the future. A whole range of goodies all priced at $2.80. I love a bit of stationary browsing, and was looking for hole punch reinforcing rings. The girl at Kikki K suggested I go … Continue reading →