- @ralftheroof are you open or closed today? I am prepping for the saints v north game... 2 months ago
- @FOXTEL_Help do I need a new account? 1 year ago
- @FOXTEL_Help thanks - I am having problems setting up Foxtel play 1 year ago
- @FOXTEL_Help hello 1 year ago
- @FOXTEL_Help seriously - if I don't hear from you guys shortly I will have to consider cancelling my account - I only get it for fox footy 1 year ago
November 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Tag Archives: how to
Momentary Collective is over for another year. Two weeks at Hogan Gallery in Collingwood is usually enough to satiate my artistic appetite each year! So Damo, I am thinking about running my own exhibition – any tips? Sure! Don’t make … Continue reading
One of the pop psychology books on my shelf highlighted that your current self (ie. your brain today) does not regard your future self as being the same person. Quite literally, the person you are today does not have any … Continue reading