Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
July 2019 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Tag Archives: film cameras
Had some time to kill at the QANTAS Club Lounge recently, thanks to a 5 hour delay in taking off for Los Angeles. As luck would have it, I had the Ricoh GR1V in my bag to help pass the … Continue reading
Originally posted on jamesruff.:
Members of the Melbourne Silver Mine are participating in the month long Ballarat International Foto Biennale (BIFB13) Fringe Show with a group exhibition focused on the urban environment. URBAN: Photographs of the contemporary human landscape http://silvermine.org.au/bifb-2013-urban/…
What a great time to be into film photography. Cameras that take film are rapidly declining in price, but still available in great condition. Film is still ready to buy in a reasonable range of flavours on ebay, and scanners … Continue reading