Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
January 2019 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Tag Archives: accidental tourist
Those who have traveled with me are in the know. I am extremely fussy when it comes to hotels – because I am a grumpy guest. My natural fussiness has honed my room evaluation instincts to the hotel equivalent of … Continue reading
Those that have had the pleasure of travelling with me understand the routines I keep to minimise the inherent hassle. My absolute hero in life, apart from Fraser Gehrig, is Macon Leary from “The Accidental Tourist”. Writing guidebooks for those … Continue reading