Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
These two managed to get into shot as I was doing some self directed learning on diagonal lines – you can see the road markings I was using as a guide. Had a wide 21mm lens on. Self developed using … Continue reading
131124 large format day and some city walking, a set on Flickr.
131124 Melbourne citywalk, a set on Flickr.
131025 City after dinner, a set on Flickr. I am seriously starting to love the Ricoh GR, although I am thinking my perfect street lens might be a 35mm. The GR has a 28mm equivalent lens – but with the … Continue reading
H1 kodak tx400 nyc042, a photo by .Damo. on Flickr.
Why it is good to be married to a knitter. A blast from the past – something I posted on Sonia’s “Richmond Knitters” site.
kodak e100 h1 yering444, a photo by .Damo. on Flickr. From a recent trip to the Aussie Downton Abbey…