- @FOXTEL_Help do I need a new account? 5 months ago
- @FOXTEL_Help thanks - I am having problems setting up Foxtel play 5 months ago
- @FOXTEL_Help hello 5 months ago
- @FOXTEL_Help seriously - if I don't hear from you guys shortly I will have to consider cancelling my account - I only get it for fox footy 5 months ago
- @FOXTEL_Help hello? 5 months ago
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Category Archives: Marketing
One of the pop psychology books on my shelf highlighted that your current self (ie. your brain today) does not regard your future self as being the same person. Quite literally, the person you are today does not have any … Continue reading
We had a company forum today, at which we needed some creative photos taken… Rob, our very talented photographer had us line up to take a shot from behind with our new Chobani jackets. I couldn’t resist pumping out a … Continue reading
There is probably not a person in Australia who is not aware of the rapidly declining fortunes of the Fairfax group. The newspaper business seems to be in an irreversible death spiral… Story One – The Man from The Age … Continue reading
What Went Wrong with the Star Wars Prequels?. Just in case you are as interested as I am… Plenty of reasons for bosses to listen to a wider group than think they can do it all!
Every market research survey I read talks about people feeling “time poor” – doesn’t matter which group it is, the message is the same. We are all feeling busier than ever… Maybe working in marketing has made me a bit … Continue reading
Humour can be one of the most incisive ways to make a point in a very pointy manner! Tom Fishburne’s Cartoon approach to obvious marketing lessons is usually hilarious, but conversely quite horrifying when you realise just how many marketers … Continue reading