Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
April 2019 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Category Archives: Footy
It has been some time since I have been blogging here. I now have something to say… The Saints have been struggling, as expected this year. Here is my assessment of the players and some thoughts around how we can … Continue reading
Just a quick summary of my thoughts on the 2013 Grand Final. My thoughts seem to be fairly Freo-centric – Their performance was the main contributor to the result IMHO. 1. Freo did not handle the unrelenting pressure the Hawks … Continue reading
Ok, I am probably known for being a bit fussy on particular issues… When the game came on Channel 7 yesterday, I thought there was something wrong with our Telly. It took me a minute or two, and … Continue reading
Watching a bit of Roos vs Cats tonight. Again, at half time, there was an extended discussion around video umpiring shenanigans. For about the thousandth time, I heard a commentator say “what if they got a big call wrong?”. And … Continue reading
Well, the Saints burned out in the second game of the NAB Cup – to be expected in 38 degrees playing a fully fresh team. What did I like? I find that initial impressions of a player, more often than … Continue reading
“Be careful the wind doesn’t change whilst you are making that face!” my mother used to say when I was being silly. Sometimes, when you are not doing what is right and best, and against your nature, it can suddenly … Continue reading