Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
April 2019 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Category Archives: Cooking
To warm up the crowd at an auction yesterday in our street, the auctioneer pumped up “Chingon” – but admitted nobody at Hocking Stuart had any idea on how to pronounce it. I agree with them… Chingon is a new … Continue reading
Bouchon is a great find in Bendigo…Worth driving every one of the 162kms! But let me tell you a little story first that made the discovery all the sweeter! We went out for Dinner Thursday night on our Bendigo sojourn … Continue reading
I have been well recognised as being a zen master of scrambled eggs brekky. Once every week or so, I get the apron on and deliver my wife delicious all day breakfast. Scrambled eggs have been getting a bit boring … Continue reading