- Working on something very exciting at work today. Watch this space. Great work katedoods… instagram.com/p/BLFoqDjAHGx/ 6 months ago
- Specky practice at the #mcg - lyn_radford should audition for the chicks version of #therecruit… instagram.com/p/BK4f27PBodb/ 6 months ago
- Working at the #mcg !!! @ Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) instagram.com/p/BK4WCRshHmr/ 6 months ago
- Even @richmondknitter got some face painting action today! #kingofthekids @ Meadowbank instagram.com/p/BKxEVVPAuUT/ 7 months ago
- The remains... lunch at #timhowan with @richmondknitter @ Tim Ho Wan Melbourne instagram.com/p/BKuI3gUAZW4/ 7 months ago
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Category Archives: Business
One of the pop psychology books on my shelf highlighted that your current self (ie. your brain today) does not regard your future self as being the same person. Quite literally, the person you are today does not have any … Continue reading
http://lifehacker.com/5932210/why-you-didnt-get-the-interview http://lifehacker.com/why-you-didnt-get-the-interview-part-two-781629505?utm_campaign=socialflow_lifehacker_facebook&utm_source=lifehacker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow Always happy to share what I come across on the interwebs!
Those who have traveled with me are in the know. I am extremely fussy when it comes to hotels – because I am a grumpy guest. My natural fussiness has honed my room evaluation instincts to the hotel equivalent of … Continue reading
Confirming my status as a cat person – Purl was ready to cover for our assistant brand manager who is on holidays this week!
One of the first books I ever read on emotional intelligence was “How to Win Friends and Influence People”. People often think of this book as old fashioned, probably overly “americanised” and not relevant. This is not the case. It … Continue reading
Stupid o’clock at work – shooting TV ad today makes up for it!, a photo by .Damo. on Flickr. Was up waaaayyyyy to early this morning to make sure the production crew were set up! 4.30am is a ridiculous time … Continue reading
make the logo bigger, a photo by .Damo. on Flickr. goes with my favourite song!