- @ralftheroof are you open or closed today? I am prepping for the saints v north game... 3 months ago
- @FOXTEL_Help do I need a new account? 1 year ago
- @FOXTEL_Help thanks - I am having problems setting up Foxtel play 1 year ago
- @FOXTEL_Help hello 1 year ago
- @FOXTEL_Help seriously - if I don't hear from you guys shortly I will have to consider cancelling my account - I only get it for fox footy 1 year ago
December 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Author Archives: Damian Young
Momentary Collective is over for another year. Two weeks at Hogan Gallery in Collingwood is usually enough to satiate my artistic appetite each year! So Damo, I am thinking about running my own exhibition – any tips? Sure! Don’t make … Continue reading
I am not a massive fan of movies that reflect everyday life. If I go to the movies, I would like a bit of escapism please! Sitting on the couch last weekend, I managed to catch up a bit on … Continue reading
Had a beer at opening night for the exhibition I am participating in (“Momentary Collective”) with Simon – the person who put me onto the Ricoh GR1V. You can see his wonderful images here. He asked me how the wide angle … Continue reading
131005 City walk digital extravaganza, a set on Flickr.
131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!, a set on Flickr.
Had some time to kill at the QANTAS Club Lounge recently, thanks to a 5 hour delay in taking off for Los Angeles. As luck would have it, I had the Ricoh GR1V in my bag to help pass the … Continue reading