Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Monthly Archives: October 2013
131025 City after dinner, a set on Flickr. I am seriously starting to love the Ricoh GR, although I am thinking my perfect street lens might be a 35mm. The GR has a 28mm equivalent lens – but with the … Continue reading
Momentary Collective is over for another year. Two weeks at Hogan Gallery in Collingwood is usually enough to satiate my artistic appetite each year! So Damo, I am thinking about running my own exhibition – any tips? Sure! Don’t make … Continue reading
I am not a massive fan of movies that reflect everyday life. If I go to the movies, I would like a bit of escapism please! Sitting on the couch last weekend, I managed to catch up a bit on … Continue reading
Had a beer at opening night for the exhibition I am participating in (“Momentary Collective”) with Simon – the person who put me onto the Ricoh GR1V. You can see his wonderful images here. He asked me how the wide angle … Continue reading
131005 City walk digital extravaganza, a set on Flickr.
131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!, a set on Flickr.