- @FOXTEL_Help do I need a new account? 1 year ago
- @FOXTEL_Help thanks - I am having problems setting up Foxtel play 1 year ago
- @FOXTEL_Help hello 1 year ago
- @FOXTEL_Help seriously - if I don't hear from you guys shortly I will have to consider cancelling my account - I only get it for fox footy 1 year ago
- @FOXTEL_Help hello? 1 year ago
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Just a quick summary of my thoughts on the 2013 Grand Final. My thoughts seem to be fairly Freo-centric – Their performance was the main contributor to the result IMHO. 1. Freo did not handle the unrelenting pressure the Hawks … Continue reading
Ok, I am probably known for being a bit fussy on particular issues… When the game came on Channel 7 yesterday, I thought there was something wrong with our Telly. It took me a minute or two, and … Continue reading
H1 kodak tx400 nyc042, a photo by .Damo. on Flickr.
Where would I be without Urbandictionary.com? 1. chimping What one does after taking a picture with a digital camera and looking at the result. Derived from the words they speak when chimping: “Ooo-oo-oo!” Chimping is a relatively recent phenomenon – … Continue reading
One of the pop psychology books on my shelf highlighted that your current self (ie. your brain today) does not regard your future self as being the same person. Quite literally, the person you are today does not have any … Continue reading
The paradox of choice. The more options you have for a particular decision, the harder the choice becomes. From Wikipedia :”When people are faced with having to choose one option out of many desirable choices, they will begin to consider … Continue reading
The first few rolls came back from Bond Colour this week from my New York trip. As soon as I started scanning, I realised I wasn’t quite sure which shots were from which camera – the Ricoh GR1V or the … Continue reading