Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Monthly Archives: August 2013
Originally posted on jamesruff.:
Members of the Melbourne Silver Mine are participating in the month long Ballarat International Foto Biennale (BIFB13) Fringe Show with a group exhibition focused on the urban environment. URBAN: Photographs of the contemporary human landscape http://silvermine.org.au/bifb-2013-urban/…
130811 Ricoh GR Test Shots, a set on Flickr. Still working out how to use the Ricoh GR.
Why it is good to be married to a knitter. A blast from the past – something I posted on Sonia’s “Richmond Knitters” site.
Watching a bit of Roos vs Cats tonight. Again, at half time, there was an extended discussion around video umpiring shenanigans. For about the thousandth time, I heard a commentator say “what if they got a big call wrong?”. And … Continue reading