- @ralftheroof are you open or closed today? I am prepping for the saints v north game... 8 months ago
- @FOXTEL_Help do I need a new account? 2 years ago
- @FOXTEL_Help thanks - I am having problems setting up Foxtel play 2 years ago
- @FOXTEL_Help hello 2 years ago
- @FOXTEL_Help seriously - if I don't hear from you guys shortly I will have to consider cancelling my account - I only get it for fox footy 2 years ago
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
This entry was posted in Photography and tagged 135mm f3.5, 80mm f2.8, analogue, blurb book, buy film not megapixels, buy my book, film, film back, film is not dead, film photography, film vs digital, flickr, h1, hasselblad, Hasselblad 135mm f3.5, hasselblad 80mm f2.8, hasselblad h1, heavy cameras, library, lightroom 5, medium format, medium format photography, melbourne silver mine, msm, msminc, new york, new york city, nyc, photography, retro, scanning, second hand gear, self published, street photography, terrible choice of street camera. Bookmark the permalink.