Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Monthly Archives: July 2013
What a great time to be into film photography. Cameras that take film are rapidly declining in price, but still available in great condition. Film is still ready to buy in a reasonable range of flavours on ebay, and scanners … Continue reading
http://lifehacker.com/5932210/why-you-didnt-get-the-interview http://lifehacker.com/why-you-didnt-get-the-interview-part-two-781629505?utm_campaign=socialflow_lifehacker_facebook&utm_source=lifehacker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow Always happy to share what I come across on the interwebs!
So, you just purchased a shiny new DSLR, despite my advice that you probably really wanted a high end point and shoot compact camera… It came with a couple of lenses in the box, didn’t it? They look pretty awesome. … Continue reading
kodak e100 h1 yering444, a photo by .Damo. on Flickr. From a recent trip to the Aussie Downton Abbey…
H1 fuji nyc146, a photo by .Damo. on Flickr. another fave from NYC, shot with hasselblad H1 – not the most practical street camera in the known universe…
Those who have traveled with me are in the know. I am extremely fussy when it comes to hotels – because I am a grumpy guest. My natural fussiness has honed my room evaluation instincts to the hotel equivalent of … Continue reading
NYC March 2013 by Damian Young | Make Your Own Book