- @ralftheroof are you open or closed today? I am prepping for the saints v north game... 11 months ago
- @FOXTEL_Help do I need a new account? 2 years ago
- @FOXTEL_Help thanks - I am having problems setting up Foxtel play 2 years ago
- @FOXTEL_Help hello 2 years ago
- @FOXTEL_Help seriously - if I don't hear from you guys shortly I will have to consider cancelling my account - I only get it for fox footy 2 years ago
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Well, the Saints burned out in the second game of the NAB Cup – to be expected in 38 degrees playing a fully fresh team. What did I like? I find that initial impressions of a player, more often than … Continue reading
130209 tilt shift melbourne action, a set on Flickr. Purchased a little tilt shift point and shoot camera from Photojojo a couple of months ago. This was my first real crack at it. I actually thought I had acquired a … Continue reading
One of the first books I ever read on emotional intelligence was “How to Win Friends and Influence People”. People often think of this book as old fashioned, probably overly “americanised” and not relevant. This is not the case. It … Continue reading
On the request of a mate, here are my thoughts and guide to the Xpan. You check out all the technical details on a technical forum if you are technically minded – because I am not… The Xpan is a … Continue reading
130125 Straya Day MSM meet, a set on Flickr. Got together with the Melbourne Silver Mine peeps on Australia Day at the Abbotsford Convent for some fun!