Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Monthly Archives: August 2012
To warm up the crowd at an auction yesterday in our street, the auctioneer pumped up “Chingon” – but admitted nobody at Hocking Stuart had any idea on how to pronounce it. I agree with them… Chingon is a new … Continue reading
One of my passions is film photography. The ritual of loading a camera with film, and the delayed analogue gratification inherent in sending off film to be processed in a fast digital world is my equivalent of slow cooking… I … Continue reading
The Simpsons Writers Pick Their Ten Favorite Obscure Characters. I love “Baron von Kissalot” – so many wonderful memories!