- @ralftheroof are you open or closed today? I am prepping for the saints v north game... 6 months ago
- @FOXTEL_Help do I need a new account? 1 year ago
- @FOXTEL_Help thanks - I am having problems setting up Foxtel play 1 year ago
- @FOXTEL_Help hello 1 year ago
- @FOXTEL_Help seriously - if I don't hear from you guys shortly I will have to consider cancelling my account - I only get it for fox footy 1 year ago
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Bouchon is a great find in Bendigo…Worth driving every one of the 162kms! But let me tell you a little story first that made the discovery all the sweeter! We went out for Dinner Thursday night on our Bendigo sojourn … Continue reading
Being husband of the year again for the 9th year running, I took my lovely wife Sonia to the Bendigo sheep and wool show again this year. We headed out Thursday morning and arrived at Bishopscourt B&B. Whilst I have … Continue reading
Based on the fact that someone with a sense of humour has been using this image as an avatar for Travis Cloke this week, I think we can make some assumptions…