Yep, getting old. Some things that I don’t like now I am a pensioner, that happen in our street…
- People leaving bins out for days after the rubbish collection.
- Not keen on wood burning heating – the street smells of it
- Parking without a care in the world – and using up two spaces doing it
- Noisy young people parties
- Gifts from local dogs on the nature strip
And to be fair, this is what the street finds annoying about me!
- The state of our garden can be “variable”
- St Kilda Flag and general decorations out the front occasionally in September
- Being too busy to use our carport and parking on the street
- Yelling at Foxtel Footy
Other than that, I am a great bloke to have as a neighbour!