- @FOXTEL_Help do I need a new account? 1 year ago
- @FOXTEL_Help thanks - I am having problems setting up Foxtel play 1 year ago
- @FOXTEL_Help hello 1 year ago
- @FOXTEL_Help seriously - if I don't hear from you guys shortly I will have to consider cancelling my account - I only get it for fox footy 1 year ago
- @FOXTEL_Help hello? 1 year ago
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Monthly Archives: June 2012
There is probably not a person in Australia who is not aware of the rapidly declining fortunes of the Fairfax group. The newspaper business seems to be in an irreversible death spiral… Story One – The Man from The Age … Continue reading
Getting composition right when under pressure to “take the shot” can be challenging for a lot of photographers, both experienced and not so experienced. Making sure the focus point is where it needs to be, for example, can lead to … Continue reading
If nobody writes it down, then it never really happened… Recall of details is not one of my strengths – being aware of your “development” areas is more important than being good at everything! Keeping good notes from meetings was … Continue reading
Yep, getting old. Some things that I don’t like now I am a pensioner, that happen in our street… People leaving bins out for days after the rubbish collection. Not keen on wood burning heating – the street smells of it … Continue reading
What Went Wrong with the Star Wars Prequels?. Just in case you are as interested as I am… Plenty of reasons for bosses to listen to a wider group than think they can do it all!
Every market research survey I read talks about people feeling “time poor” – doesn’t matter which group it is, the message is the same. We are all feeling busier than ever… Maybe working in marketing has made me a bit … Continue reading