Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Where are the Saints? Mid Year Player Review.
- Daiso – Not the place to go if you have a Girly Stationary Fetish…
- 131124 large format day and some city walking
- 131124 Melbourne citywalk
- Self Developing
- 131025 City after dinner
- Momentary Collective Wrap Up 2013 – Tips on Running a Photographic Exhibition
- Some Movie Reviews… Sci Fi
- Changing Perspective – Wide Angle Photography – Progress Update
- 131005 City walk digital extravaganza
- 131001 Momentary Collective – Hanging Night!
- Some More GR1V Shots
- Grand Final Summary
- Standard Definition Grand Final – How Disappointing, Channel Seven!
Monthly Archives: May 2012
If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all – a saying I am appreciating more and more in this age of social media – luckily does not apply to Noir Restaurant in Richmond! Sonia and I thought … Continue reading
I have been well recognised as being a zen master of scrambled eggs brekky. Once every week or so, I get the apron on and deliver my wife delicious all day breakfast. Scrambled eggs have been getting a bit boring … Continue reading
Psychometric testing… Not much fun. If you need to complete psychometric testing for a role, I can offer the following tips. 1. Preparation is everything. It has probably been a fair while since you have sat any kind of test. … Continue reading